One absolute for increasing authority and improving search engine ranking is obtaining mentions on relevant sites about your site, brand, product, service or people. Public relations professionals pitch these conversations every single day. They recognize that getting their clients some attention online drives that brand recognition. With algorithm changes, it's also a primary strategy to improve your isiokwu rankings na engines ọchụchọ.
At times, we don't have the opportunity to interview or write about products but the pitch is so good that we invite the PR professional to have their client write a post ndị ọbịa. Isiokwu a bụkarị ihe kachasị mfe nke njikọ a, ụlọ ọrụ dị njikere karịa ịnye edemede. Anyị na-esetịpụrụ ụfọdụ ihe achọrọ maka ha:
- Gbalịa idobe ọdịnaya dị n'etiti okwu 500 na 1,000.
- Kọwaa nsogbu ndị ahịa nwere ma gbalịa ịnye ụfọdụ ọnụọgụ akụrụngwa na-akwado mbido.
- Nye usoro kachasị mma iji dozie nsogbu ahụ.
- Ọ bụrụ na ị nwere ngwọta teknụzụ, nye nkọwa banyere otu o si enyere aka.
- Tinye nseta ihuenyo, eserese, eserese ma ọ bụ - ọkachasị - vidiyo nke azịza ya.
- We don't require a deadline, but keep us informed of progress.
- Deba aha onye edemede ya na Gravatar and provide us the author's email address they used to register.
- A ga-atụkwasị onye edemede ahụ na akwụkwọ akụkọ anyị ma enwere ike ịkpọtụrụ ya maka ntinye. Ọ bụrụ na post ahụ na-ewu ewu, anyị nwere ike ịme pọdkastị gbasara isiokwu a.
Debanye aha onye edemede na Gravatar dị mkpa ka ọ bụrụ na ha can control the image that's displayed on their author profile. Without it, we would constantly be asked to melite foto ndị edemede and we don't want to manage that. Gravatar is a simple service and in the author's best interest to use so that they can have a recognizable image throughout the web – not just on our site.
Kedu ihe bụ Gravatar?
Site na ebe nrụọrụ weebụ Gravatar:
"Avatar" bụ ihe oyiyi na-anọchite anya gị n'ịntanetị-obere foto nke na-egosi n'akụkụ aha gị mgbe ị na-emekọrịta na weebụsaịtị. A Gravatar na-bụ Avatar Amatara N’uwa. Upload na-ebugo ya ma mepụta profaịlụ gị naanị otu oge, mgbe ahụ ị ga-esonye na saịtị ọ bụla enyere Gravatar, ihe oyiyi Gravatar gị ga-eso gị na-akpaghị aka. Gravatar bụ ọrụ n'efu maka ndị nwe saịtị, ndị mmepe na ndị ọrụ. A na-etinye ya na akaụntụ WordPress.com ọ bụla na-akpaghị aka ma na-akwado ya Automattic.
Gịnị Mere Anyị Ji Eji Gravatar?
People often change their profile photos on their social media sites. They may change hair styles, or even have new, professional photos taken. If you've written an article for a publication, how do they update your photo to the latest and greatest? The answer is Gravatar.
In WordPress, the author photo is acquired through an encrypted string of the author email. The author's email address is never publicly displayed. And the Gravatar account will allow you to manage multiple email addresses in the account, with multiple images.