Mgbe ụfọdụ, m nwere ijeri-dollar echiche. O di nwute na (ma ọ bụ luckily), Enweghị m ego itinye m ego ijeri-dollar echiche ezie na. Enwere m olileanya na mmadụ ga-akpọrọ m na nke a.
I'm overweight. It's a combination of bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Both are my fault. And when I go out to eat, no matter where I go, serving sizes are HUGE. Even if I order a small veggie sub, it's at least 2 servings. Did you know the average American serving at a restaurant is about 5 ugboro a nkịtị serving size? Chei!
I don't have to eat the entire plate of food, I know. You have to admit it's nearly impossible to try to calculate how many servings are actually on the plate…. hmmm.
So here's my idea! Someone should start a restaurant called “Single Servings”. Sure, we can dress up the name, perhaps “Une Assiette” where the plates are large and the servings are simply for one. I believe there's a few reasons why a restaurant chain like this would succeed:
- Fat guys like me would have to go there for lunch just to show that we're making an effort.
- Less food, same price! That's a bigger profit per pound.
- Less food, cooks faster! That's more tables sold per hour.
- If I didn't go there for lunch, skinny people at work would pressure me into going so they show that they care. Like when they ask me if I want to go for a walk at lunch. 😉
- Lọ ọrụ ndị chọrọ ka ndị ọrụ rie nri dị mma ga-enye iwu site na ụlọ nri dị ka nke a.
Ihe mkpado maka Une Assiette ga-adị mfe, nri? Ọ masịrị m, “Jiri Une Assiette Zere Nnukwu Assiette!”. Maka onye ọ bụla chere n'echiche a ma soro ya gbaa ọsọ, m ga-enwe ekele maka ịgafe nri ndụ m niile.
Biko tinye ihe desser.