While we assist large businesses with their sales and marketing efforts, we're a small business ourself. That means that we have limited resources and as clients leave, it's essential that we have other clients that take their place. This enables us to regulate our cashflow and keep the lights on! It's a tough situation, though. We often only have a month or two to prepare for the departure of one client and onboarding of the next. Large businesses have the capital to grow and are built for it, small businesses aren't.
So, there's a certain baseline of activity that every small business needs to ensure is in action to keep leads moving and turning into customers! Infusionsoft has put together this solid infographic on The Big 7: Ihe ọ bụla Small Business kwesịrị ịma banyere Ahịa na Marketing. Igodo 7 maka obere ahia na ahia bu:
- Dọrọ okporo ụzọ na ntanetị tinye nyocha na mgbasa ozi.
- Capture na-eduga site na ahia kọntaktị kọntaktị maka onyinye.
- Na-azụlite atụmanya site n'ịgwa onwe ha okwu site n'oge ruo n'oge.
- Gbanwee Ahịa site na ntughari ihe nchọgharị n'ime ndị na-azụ ahịa site na usoro ahịa kachasị mma.
- Napụta & Afọ iji mee ka ndị ahịa ọhụrụ ghọọ ndị ahịa na-eguzosi ike n'ihe.
- Ndị ahịa Upsell site na izipu onyinye ntinye na ngwaahịa na ọrụ enyemaka.
- Nweta Ntughari site na ịjụ ndị ahịa na-eguzosi ike n'ihe ka ha gbasaa gbasara gị na na-akwụghachi ha ụgwọ.