I just downloaded and got to play with ChaCha's updated iPhone Application. I'm impressed… the usability is simple and the features are robust. The original ChaCha iPhone app used to just push answers from the database through the iPhone app back to the user. This application is quite the step up – and has a few surprises.
- Dị ka na ChaCha saịtị, ajuju ajuju ajuju gha abanye na ọdọ mmiri ndu a ndụ omume.
- ChaCha echekwara mgbe niile ọdịdị ala ya na ajụjụ ya but never leveraged that data. With a database pushing millions of responses a day, that's quite a goldmine of information. As Scott states in his video regarding the app – it's pretty addictive to see what questions others are asking around you.
- Ị nwere ike ugbu a tinye ihe ngosi! Got a topic of interest? Get the results pushed to you. I'm sure my daughter will have Justin Bieber Ajụjụ setịpụrụ n'egbughị oge.
- Kekọrịta ajụjụ enwere ike site na email, SMS na Facebook!
- Ajụjụ ndị metụtara ya dị mfe iji chọgharịa!
It's great to see Scott's team break out in the lead with some innovative ideas – and really packed neatly into a concise application. Given the Google Panda debacle, this step increases engagement with ChaCha's ravenous fans. From a marketing standpoint, I like that it both encourages more browsing (with the Near Me atụmatụ) nakwa dị ka na-ewu na a na-azụlite atụmatụ iji mee ka ndị ọrụ laghachi (ya na mata).
Congratulations ChaCha team! Find and download the new ChaCha iPhone app on your iPhone. I hope there's an iPad version coming – this is just too cool!