FISH na-akwado ụdị, ndị na-ahazi ihe omume, na egwuregwu egwuregwu, yana sistemụ mmemme nke na-enyere nchịkọta data nke ndị na-azụ ahịa aka, na-eme ka ndị na-akwado ofufe na mmegharị ngwa ọrụ, ma na-enye ndị Fans ikike ịnakọta ọdịnaya, banye n'ọzọ, na ịkọkọrịta ahụmịhe site na mgbasa ozi mmekọrịta.
Ma ọ na-akada data collection maka marquee ihe, atụ ndị bịara omume na ụlọ ọrụ ihe ma ọ bụ nlekota n'ji njikọ aka na a ogbako, FISH nwere ike ịlele niile esenowo omume. Dishboard na-enye aka na FISH na-enye ohere ịnweta metric dị egwu, gụnyere ndebanye ndebanye ndebanye aha, ntinye ego, oge kwụ n'ahịrị, nbudata ekwentị, SME Ntinye, na ndị ọzọ.
Ikpokoro azụ azụ bụ usoro ihe omume Live Live Operating na-enye ndị na-ahazi mmemme ike ịnakọta data ndị na-azụ ahịa, ma n'otu oge na -emepụta ọnọdụ enweghị esemokwu maka ndị Fans iji tinye aka na mbido ngwa ngwa, nakọta ọdịnaya, banye na-asọ asọ, ma kesaa ahụmịhe site na mgbasa ozi mmekọrịta. Michael Gilvar, onye isi na FISH.
FISH Offerings Include
- Ihe ntụgharị – Monitor and report on event activity. Event managers and decision makers have immediate access to critical metrics, including registrations, asset engagements, queue times, mobile downloads, and more.
- RFID Ngwọta – FISH leverages all forms of RFID, including HF, UHF, NFC, and UWB. They use RFID to facilitate a value-exchange between consumers and brands – allowing consumers to easily collect content, share experiences through social media, and gain authorized access – while allowing the brand to monitor consumer behavior and deliver bespoke messages in real time.
- Mobile Registration - nhazi usoro ndebanye aha ebe ndị fans nwere ike ịdebanye aha ma gafere kpamkpam ndebanye aha na saịtị. Mgbe onye ofufe ahụ debara aha ya, a gaghị achọrọ ha ịnakọta ebe nzere, mana kama, ha ga-enwe ike iji ngwaọrụ mkpanaka ha dịka igwe na-arụ ọrụ na-arụ ọrụ. Ndị Fans ga-ekekọrịta nkọwa kọntaktị ha site na mpempe akwụkwọ weebụ mkpanaka, wee gosipụta nhọrọ iji jiri eVoucher mkpanaka ha (ma ọ bụrụ na agbakwunyere na ngwa, ma ọ bụ nyefee site na SMS). Usoro ha bu agnostic teknụzụ - na-ekwe ka ngwaọrụ ahụ mepụta ụdị teknụzụ ọ bụla gụnyere BLE, QR, ma ọ bụ NFC.
- Usoro Njikwa Nduzi – FISH provides pre-event, on-site, and mobile registration systems that allow brands to efficiently collect guest data, reduce queues, and facilitate a clear value exchange between the guests and brands. All data platforms are seamlessly integrated with back-end CRM and reporting systems.
- Brand Ambassador Tools – Onsite staff with RFID Read/Write capable Brand Ambassador tablets or mobile devices allow brands to register guests, deliver content, capture engaging photos and videos, facilitate social media posts, and push branded photos to Social Media – anywhere at any time.
- Sistemụ Njikwa Nweta – Deploying RFID wristbands, VIP Access Credentials and other mechanics, FISH provides access control systems to efficiently manage guest access to all types of events and venues, including Marquee Events, Charity Events and Festivals. Their system offers real-time reporting, providing actionable analysis of all activity, and the most proven data redundancy in the business.
- Photo Marketing Solutions – FISH offers a number of photo marketing solutions that enable brands to take onsite photos of their guests with custom branded backgrounds and post them to Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, Micro sites, or email in real time.
- Mmekọrịta Social Media – Guests receive interactive enabled mechanics, such as wristbands, VIP Passes, key fobs, or Mobile eVouchers as they enter brand experiences. The guests register their mechanics and associate with their preferred social media account. The guests then engage automated technology or brand ambassadors with tablet PC’s that check them into activations to facilitate amasị, ma tinye foto na vidiyo na akaụntụ mgbasa ozi ha na oge.
- Analytics – real-time, measurable data that can be interpreted for future decision-making, strategic analysis and proven ROI. FISH collects not only registration data, but data that provides context and empowers better decision making. Data inputs (often referred to as “meta data”) such as footprint size, weather, promotions, number of staff, etc are collected and analyzed to help their clients not only understand outcomes, but also understand what aspects of experiences contribute to driving those results.
The FISH track tower is a unique solution that is able to collect data via RFID tag. Here's an overview video:
FISH has recently partnered with our sponsors at Postano, creating a first-of-its-kind solution for fan and brand experiences for events, arenas and in-store retail. The integration enables brands to dramatically improve event experiences for fans by seamlessly connecting registration, badging, social sharing, and social visualization.
The FISH platform powers many of the worlds most recognized brand and events, including the US Army, US Air Force, Hyundai, Samsung, NFL, NBA and Major League Soccer.