Imirikiti ndị na-ere ahịa na-arụ ọrụ na-eto eto, na-eto, na-echekwa atụmatụ. Nweta ndị ahịa, bulie ndị ahịa ma debe ndị ahịa. Mgbe ịga a Nzukọ Webtrends, Amụtakwara m na iweghachite ndị ahịa mbụ bụ atụmatụ dị ukwuu.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Ingogba bọọlụ wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Na anata email, enwere m mmasị site na njirimara, nhazi na impeccable design. Ejiri nlezianya dozie atụmatụ ọ bụla nke email ahụ ma gbuo ya nke ọma:
- Brand – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- Message – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- enye – there's a notification of a onyinye pụrụ iche, na-eme ka ndị na-agụ ha chọọ ịmata ihe mere ha ji na-egwu ala.
- uru – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Nye nkọwa - ike nkwuwa okwu na oyiri nke ozi bụ n'ezie na-enye nkọwa.
- Njikwa – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- Survey – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!