Off and on I notice that some social media pundits telling companies it doesn't matter ebe ha na-ekere òkè na mgbasa ozi mmekọrịta, naanị na ha n'ezie do. Ndị ọzọ na-arụ ụka mmepe nke a usoro mgbasa ozi ọha na eze tupu ịmalite.
Enwere ajụjụ ise ị kwesịrị ịjụ onwe gị mgbe ị na-eke ọdịnaya na weebụ:
- Ebee ka ekwesịrị itinye ọdịnaya? – the platform that you're placing the content on should be optimized for the target audience you wish to reach. If you're trying to reach search engine users, be sure to utilize a platform that's optimized for search engines. If you're trying to reach business-to-business users, be sure to focus on networks that cater to businesses. If you're looking to provide high quality video, put it on a platform that can serve it.
- Kedu ka ekwesịrị itinye ọdịnaya? – content is there to drive traffic, and ultimately, business for your company. Placing your content with strong calls-to-action that are relevant to driving sales is important. If you're writing a tweet and want to be retweeted, leave room beyond the 140 characters for more recipients or comments.
- Kedu ọdịnaya kwesịrị itinye? - ọdịnaya nke kwesiri ịdọta okporo ụzọ n'ụzọ zuru oke nwere ike ịdị mkpa ịdị na-ewe iwe karịa ọdịnaya nke naanị dabara na mkpụrụedemede ọchụchọ maka nnweta engine. Ọdịnaya dị n'ime akwụkwọ ntanetị kwesịrị ịbụ obere mkparịta ụka ma ahazi ya. Ọdịnaya dị n'ime blọọgụ kwesịrị ịchịkọba ya, tinyekwara onyonye nnọchi anya ya, yana ụdị edemede mkparịta ụka.
- Kedu mgbe ekwesịrị itinye ọdịnaya ahụ? - Ọ bụrụ na ebumnuche gị bụ ịdọrọ ndị mmadụ na mmemme, hazie atụmatụ ịbelata ọdịnaya tupu, n’oge na mgbe ihe omume ahụ kwalite. Ọ bụrụ n’ịchọrọ ka ndị na-ege gị ntị were azụmaahịa, bipụta ya n’ụbọchị izu ụka. Mara mgbe ị ga-ebipụta ọdịnaya nwere ike ibuli ngbanwe gị.
- Ugboro ole ka m kwesiri itinye ọdịnaya ahụ? – at times, repeating the message can increase overall conversions. Sometimes writing once a month on a specific topic can lead to improved acquisition rates rather than simply writing it once and stopping. Don't be afraid to repeat yourself. Returning visitors forget (or need a reminder) and new visitors may not have seen the message before.
Dumping content out on the web without a strategy may get you some results but won't optimize and fully leverage the work that you're doing. It's difficult enough to develop content that makes an impact – be sure to answer some questions on the content you're writing instead of just dumping it.