Mgbe m nọ Ngwakọta, I was often confronted by SEO professionals who liked to challenge every little thing across the application. At issue was that these folks was used to working on a set number of pages with a few keywords and then maximizing the impact of those select pages. They weren't used to using a platform where they could target hundreds of terms and write limitless amounts of good content to build results.
Not all SEO Professionals are created equal. I'd classify myself as an SEO jaak niile ahịa. Thankfully, I've surrounded myself with other SEO professionals who have worked on a variety of challenges for clients. I'm constantly learning from them.
I'm not knocking any particular SEO expert – but there are some challenges that many clients face that require specific expertise:
- mpi - saịtị ndị a na-abụkarị nnukwu dollar saịtị ma na-etinye nnukwu ego n'ime ọdịnaya na ọrụ iji nyere aka ịkwagide backlinks siri ike na saịtị ahụ ma bulie ibe ọ bụla na usoro ọ bụla kachasị mma.
- Obodo - ịmepụta saịtị gị maka SEO mpaghara chọrọ ụfọdụ usoro dị iche iche, na-etinye okwu mpaghara, na iwulite mpaghara, njikọ ndị dị mkpa. Ọdịnaya ga-abụ nke ezubere iche n'oge niile!
- Gbasaa - iwulite ma na - eme ka saịtị gị kwalite maka ọtụtụ isiokwu, mgbe ụfọdụ puku kwuru puku, nwere ike were ụfọdụ ngalaba saịtị pụrụ iche iji bulie mmetụta nke ọdịnaya ahụ na saịtị ahụ.
- Blọọgụ – blogs are a different animal than optimizing web sites. The techniques utilized to publish and broadcast content, write compelling copy to draw attention, and integrate social media key. Building on a platform that fully leverages tools like pinging, sitemaps, meta data, and highly optimized themes are a foundation you must incorporate. You're also not constrained by the number of pages.
- New - pushingkwanye ngalaba ọhụrụ na-enweghị ikike chọrọ atụmatụ dị iche iche karịa ịrụ ọrụ na saịtị nwerelarị ikike na ọkwa dị mma.
- Micro-saịtị na ọdịda - iwulite saịtị nwere uche na ibe ma obu abuo iji dozie uzo di iche iche na ihe omuma choro ichota oke nkesa na ntinye akwukwo.
- Akwa Odudu – some SEO professionals who haven't worked with established domains with great ranking take unnecessary risks. Some SEO guys like to tinker and tweak until they've broken what worked. Not good when you've got a reliable track record. Sometimes tinkering can take months to climb back from.
- Ozugbo – many tech and celebrity sites require knowledge of how to take a trending topic and turn it into tons of traffic within minutes or hours using SEO effectively. These guys are amazing… it's always interesting to see who lands a #1 rank when news breaks.
- Ugbo - ọdịnaya ugbo na-amalite iwepụ dịka ohere na bandwit na-agbadata n'ụzọ dị egwu. Ọ bụrụ na m nwere ike ịmepụta saịtị dị mma nke na-agbakwunye isiokwu 500 kwa ụbọchị wee wepụta peeji ndị ahụ, enwere m ike itinye ụfọdụ mgbasa ozi na ha wee rite uru dị ukwuu. Karịsịa ma ọ bụrụ na m na-eleba anya na ibe na isiokwu ndị na-eme ka ọnụ ahịa ịpị ọnụ na ọnụ ọgụgụ ọchụchọ dị elu.
As you shop for your next SEO professional, be alert to the size of the clients they've worked with, the strategies they had to deploy, and especially the results they were able to achieve. It seems every agency out there is now adding SEO to their list of services… be careful.
Jụọ maka ntụaka, chọọ ndị ọkachamara na ntanetị iji hụ ma ha n'ezie rank, and don't be surprised when quotes come back all over the map. Great SEO help is worth the investment and may cost a lot. Poor SEO is simply money wasted.