Too many companies have been diving first and then trying to sort out the issues later but I believe this could severely handicap a company's success. Too often, we don't get a second chance to implement a social media strategy. There's a growing graveyard of abandoned social media projects, including corporate blogs, started by companies with talented employees and great intentions.
Carefulkpachara anya ịzụlite nnukwu ntọala ga-eme ka ụlọ ọrụ nwee ike ịba uru karịa mgbe ị na-etinye usoro teknụzụ mgbasa ozi iji chekwaa ego, bulie ego ma melite nkwukọrịta n'etiti ndị ọrụ, ndị ahịa na atụmanya.
- Platform – It's not enough to use what everyone else is using when it comes to your company. Every platform should be reviewed for security, privacy, backups, maintenance, optimization, integration support as well as understanding the resources needed to implement and maintain the platform(s).
- Nghọta – it's important for companies to recognize that this is not a brochure site, nor is it a place for spamming. Employees, prospects and clients want you to utilize social media because they want to know YOU and fully understand how a relationship with you will benefit them.
- Ikike – You must fulfill people's expectations for content and periodicity. Social media is not a sprint, it's a marathon that often requires a lot of resources to engage the audiences early on.
- ahuhu - Ọganiihu gị ga-adabere n'ụzọ dị ukwuu n'ịchọta ndị ọrụ mmadụ hụrụ ndị na-ajụ mmụọ n'anya. Me ndị ọrụ na-eguzogide ọgwụ mejuputa ma jiri usoro mgbasa ozi na-elekọta mmadụ ga-akụ ụgha ozugbo ma mechaa daa.
- Soro – A social medium's power is in the numbers. Commenting and networking drives traffic and rank in social media. You must promote and reward participation… especially in the early days of growth.
- ọkụ – Along with consistency, it's important to recognize that social media isn't something you Gbanwuo. Uto na ihe ịga nke ọma na-achọ ịgbasi mbọ ike, na-ada ada.
- Kọmitii – Diversity in implementations will result in better results since different employees are attracted (and often distracted) by different tools. It's essential that a team share strategies and goals to provide direction.
- Nhazi - Ihe ndị mmadụ na-eme iji silo na-etolite nwayọ ma na-ada ada. Mmekọrịta nke anụ ahụ n'etiti ndị na-ajụ ase, akpaaka ọdịnaya, na ịhazi ngalaba dị mkpa iji mee ka mmemme gị ngwa ngwa. Na-akwalite mmemme mmekọrịta gị na saịtị gị na email. Gbanwee ọdịnaya n'etiti nke ọ bụla iji gafee okporo ụzọ pollinate n'ụzọ dị irè.
- Monitoring - Isetịpụ alerts na nlekota nchịkọta ga-eme ka ndị otu gị mee ihe dabere na nchọta ahụ.
- Goals – Companies tend to dive into social media without thinking about what they are actually looking to achieve or how they're going to measure success. How ga- ị na-atụle ihe ịga nke ọma site na mmemme mgbasa ozi gị? Ole na ole oku ndi mmadu na-aru? Ndị ahịa ọzọ? Imeziwanye ọrụ ndị ọrụ? Chee echiche tupu ị malie!
Otu n'ime myirịta na-amasị m ịnye ụlọ ọrụ bụ ileba anya na Burj Dubai. Ugbu a na 800 mita ogologo, Burj Dubai ga-abụ nnukwu skyscraper n'ụwa. N'oge a, ọ dịghị onye maara n'ezie ka ụlọ ahụ ga-adị… ndị nwe ya na-aga n'ihu ịgbatị ogologo atụmatụ ahụ.
Isi ihe iji nwee ike ịrị elu bụ ntọala na-adịghị mma nke ewuru ụlọ ahụ. Ntọala Burj Dubai nwere ikpo 192 nke gbatịrị ihe karịrị mita 50 n'ime ala, na-ekpuchi mita 8,000, yana gụnyere ihe karịrị 110,000 tọn nke ihe!
Effectively planning and building your company's social media strategy will ensure that it's built on a foundation that will help social media program grow well beyond everyone's expectations. Come up short and your company ga- odida ọdịda - ihe a na-ahụkarị.